6024 N Dakota Ave NW, Washington, DC 200113 beds, 1.75 baths, 1,576 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A quiet, tree lined neighborhood with plenty of parking. Convenient to Metro, restaurants, shopping and schools.
- Lot: 6,750 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1933
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $489,000
- Price/sqft: $310
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- View: City
- Seperate laundy room, library with 1/2 bath
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,576 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3376 0038
- Zillow Home ID: 488691
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6024 N Dakota Avenue Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Manor Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.9% higher than in Washington, and 8.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Manor Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Manor Park home values.
- 6020 N Dakota Ave NW Washington, DC$521K441,932
- 6026 N Dakota Ave NW Washington, DC$692K43.53,017
- 6016 N Dakota Ave NW Washington, DC$451K321,757
- 119 Peabody St NW Washington, DC$446K221,441
- 6032 N Dakota Ave NW Washington, DC$463K321,664
- 121 Peabody St NW Washington, DC$458K32.51,574
- 6012 N Dakota Ave NW Washington, DC$449K311,766
- 124 Quackenbos St NW Washington, DC$487K231,618
- 123 Peabody St NW Washington, DC$639K86.52,900
- 6025 N Dakota Ave NW Washington, DC$639K42.52,736
- 126 Quackenbos St NW Washington, DC$426K211,004
- 6004 N Dakota Ave NW Washington, DC$450K311,120
- 6015 2nd St NW Washington, DC$505K321,728
- 125 Peabody St NW Washington, DC$450K221,578
- 128 Quackenbos St NW Washington, DC$413K21944
- 6021 N Dakota Ave NW Washington, DC$499K31.51,312
- 6000 N Dakota Ave NW Washington, DC$482K421,355
- 6019 2nd St NW Washington, DC$413K211,147
- 6001 2nd St NW Washington, DC$410K21934
- 6015 N Dakota Ave NW Washington, DC$544K421,841
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!