- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6025 31st Ave S, Seattle, WA 981082 beds, 1 bath, 1,640 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $250,000
- Price/sqft: $152
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 240 sqft
- Unfinished basement, 220 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Metal, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,640 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2336300075
- Zillow Home ID: 48793862
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6025 31st Avenue S
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Beacon Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 22.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 24% less than in Seattle, and 43.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Beacon Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Beacon Hill home values.
- 6019 31st Ave S Seattle, WA$317K311,260
- 6031 31st Ave S Seattle, WA$307K211,340
- 6015 31st Ave S Seattle, WA$349K311,840
- 6035 31st Ave S Seattle, WA$320K311,940
- 6039 31st Ave S Seattle, WA$302K211,080
- 6024 30th Ave S Seattle, WA$297K311,260
- 6009 31st Ave S Seattle, WA$344K411,380
- 6020 30th Ave S Seattle, WA$298K311,260
- 6030 30th Ave S Seattle, WA$335K211,880
- 6014 30th Ave S Seattle, WA$314K311,280
- 6043 31st Ave S Seattle, WA$320K211,920
- 6202 30th Ave S Seattle, WA$323K311,620
- 6003 31st Ave S Seattle, WA$351K311,560
- 6008 30th Ave S Seattle, WA$306K311,260
- 6206 30th Ave S Seattle, WA$300K312,080
- 6020 31st Ave S Seattle, WA$349K312,080
- 6024 31st Ave S Seattle, WA$329K312,080
- 6047 31st Ave S Seattle, WA$323K41.751,660
- 6030 31st Ave S Seattle, WA$326K311,550
- 6014 31st Ave S Seattle, WA$320K311,480
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.