6025 Falls Landing Dr, Cumming, GA 30040
Sold on 8/31/11: $236,300
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Single Family:2,478 sq ft
- Lot:1 acres
- Year Built:2012
- Last Sold:Aug 2011 for $236,300
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Room TypesDining room, Family room
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Additional FeaturesBasement, Bedroom, Full Bath, Half Bath, Kitchen, Parking Type: Garage
- Parcel #082 531
- Zillow Home ID97999488
- Days on Zillow842
- Elementary SchoolVickery Creek
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- High SchoolWest Forsyth
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$222,773||$209K – $238K||+$5,916||$89||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,680/mo||$1.4K – $1.8K/mo||+$46||$0.68||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 30040 home values will increase 3.3% next year, compared to a 3.4% rise for Cumming as a whole. Among 30040 homes, this home is valued 5.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 30040 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 49.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12.5% higher than in Cumming, and 97% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30040 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cumming.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30040 home values.
Neighborhood for 6025 Falls Landing Drive
Nearby Schools in Cumming
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005