- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6026 Newcastle Ct, San Diego, CA 921144 beds, 3 baths, 1,833 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,056 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1981
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $350,000
- Price/sqft: $191
- Parking: 4 spaces
- View: Territorial
- HomePath Renovation Financing
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,833 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1981
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 5496534100
- Zillow Home ID: 17091046
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6026 Newcastle Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Encanto, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 44% greater than in San Diego, and 34.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Encanto home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Encanto home values.
- 6015 Newcastle Ct San Diego, CA$361K32.51,595
- 6036 Newcastle Ct San Diego, CA$382K42.51,833
- 6011 Brandeis Ct San Diego, CA$342K421,289
- 6019 Brandeis Ct San Diego, CA$379K421,640
- 607 Bethany St San Diego, CA$354K421,400
- 575 Bethany St San Diego, CA$331K421,289
- 625 Bethany St San Diego, CA$370K421,649
- 555 Bethany St San Diego, CA$354K421,400
- 6027 Brandeis Ct San Diego, CA$346K421,400
- 6025 Newcastle Ct San Diego, CA$370K532,229
- 6046 Newcastle Ct San Diego, CA$359K32.51,595
- 639 Bethany St San Diego, CA$314K321,053
- 525 Bethany St San Diego, CA$343K421,289
- 6035 Newcastle Ct San Diego, CA$384K42.51,833
- 6035 Brandeis Ct San Diego, CA$341K421,289
- 6056 Newcastle Ct San Diego, CA$385K431,833
- 6045 Newcastle Ct San Diego, CA$403K42.52,265
- 655 Bethany St San Diego, CA$343K421,289
- 6043 Brandeis Ct San Diego, CA$351K421,400
- 6055 Newcastle Ct San Diego, CA$387K42.51,833
Nearby Schools in San Diego
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.