6026 San Marcos Way, Raleigh, NC 276163 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,476 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,306 sqft
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2007 for $130,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 0 space
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Bedroom, Eat-In Kitchen, Full Bath, Half Bath, Parking Type: Assigned
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,476 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 173804603383000
- Zillow Home ID: 67554833
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6026 San Marcos Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Northeast Raleigh, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 46.4% greater than in Raleigh, and 14.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Northeast Raleigh home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northeast Raleigh home values.
- 1 beds, 2.5 baths
1,992 sqft, 6,534 sqft lot, built in 2000
- 1 beds, 2.5 baths
- 6024 San Marcos Way Raleigh, NC$119K--2.51,476
- 6028 San Marcos Way Raleigh, NC$124K32.51,480
- 6022 San Marcos Way Raleigh, NC$119K--2.51,476
- 6030 San Marcos Way Raleigh, NC$120K--2.51,476
- 6020 San Marcos Way Raleigh, NC$119K--2.51,476
- 6040 San Marcos Way Raleigh, NC$118K--2.51,476
- 8303 Glenwood Springs Ct Raleigh, NC$119K32.51,436
- 6025 Big Sandy Dr Raleigh, NC$307K--2.53,719
- 6042 San Marcos Way Raleigh, NC$116K331,388
- 6012 San Marcos Way Raleigh, NC$114K32.51,432
- 8305 Glenwood Springs Ct Raleigh, NC$115K32.51,200
- 6044 San Marcos Way Raleigh, NC$119K--2.51,476
- 6010 San Marcos Way Raleigh, NC$110K--2.51,330
- 6029 Big Sandy Dr Raleigh, NC$308K--43,607
- 8307 Glenwood Springs Ct Raleigh, NC$119K32.51,440
- 6046 San Marcos Way Raleigh, NC$116K331,388
- 6013 San Marcos Way Raleigh, NC$115K32.51,424
- 6008 San Marcos Way Raleigh, NC$111K--2.51,332
- 8302 Glenwood Springs Ct Raleigh, NC$119K32.51,476
- 8309 Glenwood Springs Ct Raleigh, NC$118K32.51,436
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!