6027 Dowlingwood Dr, Beaufort, SC 299024 beds, 3 baths, 2,700 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.55 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $455,000
- Price/sqft: $169
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 598 sqft
- View: Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,700 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1971
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R100 031 00A 0273 0000
- Zillow Home ID: 66659942
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6027 Dowlingwood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 29902, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 52.9% lower than in Shell Point, and 122.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 29902 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Shell Point.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 6025 Dowlingwood Dr Beaufort, SC$281K321,973
- 6029 Dowlingwood Dr Beaufort, SC$331K331,914
- 6031 Dowlingwood Dr Beaufort, SC$564K443,268
- 6016 Dowlingwood Dr Beaufort, SC$204K321,936
- 6023 Dowlingwood Dr Beaufort, SC$308K333,333
- 6023 Dowlingwood Dr Beaufort, SC$553K333,333
- 6014 Dowlingwood Dr Beaufort, SC$194K321,710
- 6019 Dowlingwood Dr Beaufort, SC$553K34.53,163
- 989 Dowlingwood Dr Beaufort, SC$257K432,649
- 6012 Dowlingwood Dr Beaufort, SC$244K432,578
- 6033 Dowlingwood Dr Beaufort, SC$325K321,891
- 997 Katherine Ct Beaufort, SC$221K322,660
- 994 Dowlingwood Dr Beaufort, SC$290K--2.52,326
- 991 Dowlingwood Dr Beaufort, SC$325K43.53,074
- 993 Katherine Ct Beaufort, SC$221K321,666
- 992 Katherine Ct Beaufort, SC$247K--32,040
- 6035 Dowlingwood Dr Beaufort, SC$463K----2,660
- 6020 Dowlingwood Dr Beaufort, SC$465K553,720
- 6017 Dowlingwood Dr Beaufort, SC--------
- 996 Dowlingwood Dr Beaufort, SC$250K432,239
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.