6027 Queensborough Ct, Charlotte, NC 282164 beds, 4 baths, 2,962 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $185,000
- Price/sqft: $62
- Cable Ready
- Parking: 2 spaces, 506 sqft
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,962 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 03727115
- Zillow Home ID: 6154727
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6027 Queensborough Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Beatties Ford-Trinity market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 74% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.7% lower than in Charlotte, and 255.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Beatties Ford-Trinity home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Beatties Ford-Trinity home values.
- 6033 Queensborough Ct Charlotte, NC$101K321,538
- 6019 Queensborough Ct Charlotte, NC$396K745,200
- 5924 Lawnmeadow Dr Charlotte, NC$90K321,076
- 5918 Lawnmeadow Dr Charlotte, NC$108K32.51,344
- 5930 Lawnmeadow Dr Charlotte, NC$140K32.52,298
- 5912 Lawnmeadow Dr Charlotte, NC$87K321,107
- 6004 Lawnmeadow Dr Charlotte, NC$116K321,219
- 6020 Queensborough Ct Charlotte, NC$196K321,638
- 5906 Lawnmeadow Dr Charlotte, NC$97K32.51,419
- 6037 Queensborough Ct Charlotte, NC$128K321,970
- 6010 Lawnmeadow Dr Charlotte, NC$112K321,233
- 6036 Queensborough Ct Charlotte, NC$114K321,702
- 6014 Queensborough Ct Charlotte, NC$314K42.53,012
- 5921 Lawnmeadow Dr Charlotte, NC$128K421,600
- 5927 Lawnmeadow Dr Charlotte, NC$122K321,578
- 5900 Lawnmeadow Dr Charlotte, NC$101K321,038
- 5915 Lawnmeadow Dr Charlotte, NC$93K321,352
- 6039 Queensborough Ct Charlotte, NC$100K331,689
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!