- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- 58 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,517 all time views
- 26 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $257
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2005 for $402,000
- Price/sqft: $70
- MLS #: T2715287
- Parking: 668 sqft
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Quarterly, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Attic, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Street Paved, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Utilities \ Cable Available, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Appliances Included \ None, Contract Status \ Pending 3rd Party Appro, Last Change Type \ Pending, Pool \ None, Property Description \ Two Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Special Sale Provision \ Short Sale, Status \ Pending, Last Status \ Active, Contract Status \ Inspections, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Garage Carport \ 3 Car Garage, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Screened, Contract Status \ Appraisal, Utilities \ Gas, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Gas Natural, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,071 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 90
- Parcel #: 0339682116
- Zillow Home ID: 66731392
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $216-648K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Tampa Palms home values will rise 4% next year, compared to a 7% increase for Tampa as a whole. Among Tampa Palms homes, this home is 9.1% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 37.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Tampa Palms, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 47.4% lower than in Tampa, and 66.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Tampa Palms home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Tampa Palms home values.
|Catlin Dr Tampa, FL||$363K||4||4||3,071|
|6031 Catlin Dr Tampa, FL||$312K||4||3||2,358|
|6027 Catlin Dr Tampa, FL||$286K||3||3||2,246|
|6033 Catlin Dr Tampa, FL||$320K||4||3||2,730|
|6025 Catlin Dr Tampa, FL||$300K||4||3||2,255|
|6032 Catlin Dr Tampa, FL||$290K||4||3||2,598|
|17202 Keely Dr Tampa, FL||$549K||6||5||3,911|
|6035 Catlin Dr Tampa, FL||$286K||4||3||2,401|
|6040 Catlin Dr Tampa, FL||$361K||4||3||2,406|
|6023 Catlin Dr Tampa, FL||$371K||4||3||3,391|
|17201 Keely Dr Tampa, FL||$361K||4||3||2,304|
|6042 Catlin Dr Tampa, FL||$433K||5||4||3,155|
|6030 Catlin Dr Tampa, FL||$434K||4||4.5||3,277|
|6028 Catlin Dr Tampa, FL||$311K||4||3||2,485|
|6037 Catlin Dr Tampa, FL||$301K||4||3||2,370|
|6044 Catlin Dr Tampa, FL||$399K||5||3||3,056|
|6021 Catlin Dr Tampa, FL||$330K||4||3||3,005|
|6046 Catlin Dr Tampa, FL||$403K||4||2.5||3,111|
|17206 Keely Dr Tampa, FL||$386K||5||4||3,163|
|6026 Catlin Dr Tampa, FL||$266K||4||2.5||2,208|
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!