- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
603 12th Ave, Birmingham, AL 352282 beds, 1 bath, 984 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,650 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1945
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 1983 for $28,500
- Unfinished basement
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 984 sqft
- Lot depth: 133
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 30224031002000RR00
- Zillow Home ID: 1029417
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 603 12th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 35228 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 75% less than in Midfield, and 98.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 35228 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Midfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 35228 home values.
- 2 beds, 1 baths
962 sqft, 8,276 sqft lot, built in 1955
- 2 beds, 1 baths
- 608 12th Ave Midfield, AL$43K211,059
- 607 12th Ave Midfield, AL$96K321,697
- 705 12th Ave Midfield, AL$39K31--
- 602 12th Ave Midfield, AL$55K211,024
- 606 12th Ave Birmingham, AL$82K311,600
- 611 12th Ave Midfield, AL$49K21--
- 611 12th Ave Birmingham, AL$57K21984
- 1563 Delton Pl Midfield, AL$138K431,526
- 509 12th Ave Midfield, AL$47K21.51,600
- 618 12th Ave Birmingham, AL$62K411,488
- 510 12th Ave Midfield, AL$70K31.51,320
- 1559 Delton Pl Midfield, AL$139K42.51,555
- 507 12th Ave Midfield, AL$47K211,224
- 1567 Delton Pl Birmingham, AL$142K42.51,536
- 603 11th Ave Midfield, AL$69K211,289
- 601 11th Ave Midfield, AL$70K311,584
- 605 11th Ave Birmingham, AL$52K311,050
- 705 12th Ave Birmingham, AL$52K311,326
- 607 11th Ave Birmingham, AL$50K311,807
- 700 12th Ave Midfield, AL$53K311,184
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.