- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
603 Acker Pl NE, Washington, DC 200023 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,360 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1,007 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1912
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Mar 2011 for $626,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,360 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0861 0136
- Zillow Home ID: 417126
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 603 Acker Pl Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Capitol Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 45.5% lower than in Washington, and 54.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Capitol Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Capitol Hill home values.
- 605 Acker Pl NE Washington, DC$714K331,360
- 607 Acker Pl NE Washington, DC$758K32.51,360
- 507 6th St NE Washington, DC$714K21.51,288
- 509 6th St NE Washington, DC$645K311,364
- 505 6th St NE Washington, DC$856K331,672
- 511 6th St NE Washington, DC$643K221,551
- 609 Acker Pl NE Washington, DC$699K21.51,360
- 503 6th St NE Washington, DC$696K311,488
- 600 Acker Pl NE Washington, DC$435K11768
- 611 Acker Pl NE Washington, DC$680K311,520
- 608 E St NE Washington, DC$823K31.51,576
- 606 E St NE Washington, DC$672K221,144
- 501 6th St NE Washington, DC$668K311,488
- 610 E St NE Washington, DC$802K431,490
- 513 6th St NE Washington, DC$776K22.51,664
- 612 E St NE Washington, DC$738K32.51,720
- 515 6th St NE Washington, DC$813K32.51,578
- 613 Acker Pl NE Washington, DC$667K311,520
- 604 E St NE Washington, DC$725K42.51,189
- 614 E St NE Washington, DC$819K21.51,720
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.