- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
603 Davy Ln, Raleigh, NC 27601Studio, 2,660 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $240,000
- Price/sqft: $90
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Off street, 2 spaces
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,660 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 171309162251000
- Zillow Home ID: 6391296
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 603 Davy Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Central market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 50.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 92.4% higher than in Raleigh, and 126.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Central home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Central home values.
- 800 E Lenoir St Raleigh, NC$91K----1,071
- 734 E Lenoir St Raleigh, NC$183K----3,120
- 706 S State St Raleigh, NC$125K----2,240
- 804 E Lenoir St Raleigh, NC$161K----2,249
- 805 E Lenoir St # 1&2 Raleigh, NC$87KStudio----
- 601 Church St NC$88K--11,276
- 615 Church St Raleigh, NC$85K----1,148
- Davy Ln NC--------
- S State St Raleigh, NC--------
- 514 Freeman St Raleigh, NC$80K--11,178
- 515 Freeman St Raleigh, NC$84K321,357
- 714 S State St Raleigh, NC$144K--22,810
- 617 Church St Raleigh, NC$86K----1,376
- 822 E Lenoir St Raleigh, NC$85K----1,174
- 508 Freeman St Raleigh, NC$77K--11,014
- 509 Freeman St Raleigh, NC$125K411,178
- 621 Church St Raleigh, NC$138K--12,360
- 805 E Lenoir St Raleigh, NC$83K----1,519
- 805 E Lenoir St Raleigh, NC$126K421,844
- 504 Freeman St Raleigh, NC$75K--1744
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!