603 N Elizabeth St, Sapulpa, OK 74066
Sold on 12/10/13: $110,000
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,585 sq ft
- Lot:Contact for details
- Year Built:2006
- Last Sold:Dec 2013 for $110,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
$1200/month, $1000 deposit.
Less than a mile from the following schools: Sapulpa High School and Junior High, Liberty Elementary and Holmes Park Elementary. Also less than a mile from Sapulpa Water Park, Liberty Park and St. John Sapulpa.
Email, call, or text with interest or questions. 918-609-3316.
Apply Online at http://www.rentapplication.net/pjmuil/
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Fenced Yard
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Garage Size420
- Construction Quality6.0
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow95
- Parcel #105000006000014000
- # Stories1.0
- Zillow Home ID80031141
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$120,845||$110K – $132K||+$424||$76||03/13/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,167/mo||$817 – $1.3K/mo||-$22||$0.74||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 74066 home values will increase 1.5% next year, compared to a 1.6% increase for Sapulpa as a whole. Among 74066 homes, this home is valued 27.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 4.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 74066 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 22.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 40.9% greater than in Sapulpa, and 3.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 74066 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Sapulpa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 74066 home values.
Neighborhood for 603 N Elizabeth Street
- 601 N Elizabeth St Sapulpa, OK$105K32.01,304
- 605 N Elizabeth St Sapulpa, OK$106K----1,395
- 609 N Elizabeth St Sapulpa, OK$70K32.01,302
- 607 N Elizabeth St Sapulpa, OK$100K32.01,228
- 609 N Elizabeth St Sapulpa, OK$104K32.01,262
- 602 N Ross St Sapulpa, OK$116K42.02,005
- 604 N Ross St Sapulpa, OK$107K32.01,482
- 600 N Ross St Sapulpa, OK$109K32.01,424
- 606 N Ross St Sapulpa, OK$119K----1,610
- 611 N Elizabeth St Sapulpa, OK$112K----1,221
- 608 N Ross St Sapulpa, OK$145K----1,944
- 606 N Elizabeth St Sapulpa, OK$40K21.0704
- 613 N Elizabeth St Sapulpa, OK$102K32.01,296
- 524 N Ross St Sapulpa, OK$45K31.0978
- 610 N Ross St Sapulpa, OK$125K42.01,642
- 612 N Elizabeth St Sapulpa, OK$64K3--1,450
- 520 N Elizabeth St Sapulpa, OK$47K31.01,208
- 615 N Elizabeth St Sapulpa, OK$100K----1,301
- 612 N Ross St Sapulpa, OK$120K42.01,614
- 614 N Elizabeth St Sapulpa, OK$39K21.0520
Nearby Schools in Sapulpa
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005