- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
603 Poudre Pl, Windsor, CO 805503 beds, 2 baths, 3,403 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $370,500
- Price/sqft: $109
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 660 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Unfinished basement
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,403 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Parcel #: R1545299
- Zillow Home ID: 13865060
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 603 Poudre Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 80550, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.3% higher than in Windsor, and 15.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80550 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Windsor.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80550 home values.
- 627 Poudre Pl Windsor, CO$393K44.13,561
- 2013 Rivers Edge Rd Windsor, CO$374K32.52,705
- 600 Poudre Pl Windsor, CO$372K42.53,478
- 2007 Rivers Edge Rd Windsor, CO$383K32.52,850
- 677 Poudre Pl Windsor, CO$442K424,009
- 658 Trappers Pl Windsor, CO$376K43.52,842
- 640 Trappers Pl Windsor, CO$344K32.52,626
- 628 Poudre Pl Windsor, CO$372K32.52,693
- 676 Trappers Pl Windsor, CO$366K42.52,709
- 2025 Rivers Edge Rd Windsor, CO$341K22.52,040
- 2001 Rivers Edge Rd Windsor, CO$367K42.52,617
- 622 Trappers Pl Windsor, CO$371K433,242
- 676 Poudre Pl Windsor, CO$411K43.53,919
- 2031 Rivers Edge Rd Windsor, CO$374K422,886
- 1995 Rivers Edge Rd Windsor, CO$351K321,852
- 2004 Rivers Edge Rd Windsor, CO$360K32.52,296
- 2019 River West Dr Windsor, CO$351K32.52,537
- 2037 Rivers Edge Rd Windsor, CO$393K343,674
- 655 Trappers Pl Windsor, CO$358K42.52,642
- 673 Trappers Pl Windsor, CO$411K234,371
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.