- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1967
- 125 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,614 all time views
- 38 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2003 for $240,000
- Price/sqft: $90
- MLS #: 15303922
- View Virtual Tour
- Finished basement, 1280 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- View: Territorial
- LotDescription \ TREES, PriceType \ List Price, PropertyCategory \ RESIDENTIAL, View \ TREES, ViewYN \ Yes, SewerDescription \ SEPTIC, View \ RIVER, SewerDescription \ PUBLIC, WaterDescription \ PUBLIC, KitchenAppliances \ ISLAND, LotDescription \ PRIVATE, FuelDescription \ GAS, HotWaterDescription \ GAS, Area \ Polk Co: Except Salem, BasementFoundation \ Concrete, InteriorFeatures \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Style \ 2 Story, KitchenAppliances \ Disposal, YearBuiltDescription \ Approximately, View \ Territorial, LotSize \ 10, LotSize \ 000 to 14, MasterBedroomLevel \ M, AdditionalRooms \ Bonus Room, AllRoomFeatures \ French Doors, OfferInstructions \ CALL-LA, PhotosExistYN \ Yes, SellerDisclosure \ Disclosure, Terms \ Cash, AllRoomFeatures \ Island, KitchenRoomFeatures \ Island, AdditionalRoom1Description \ Bonus Room, IDXYN \ Yes, ListingStatus \ Pending, Levels \ 2, LotSize \ 999 SqFt
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,560 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Parcel #: 0202211
- Zillow Home ID: 48518489
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $200-246K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 97351 home values will increase 2% next year, compared to a 2.5% rise for Independence as a whole. Among 97351 homes, this home is 53.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 18.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 97351, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.8% higher than in Independence, and 1.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 97351 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Independence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 97351 home values.
- 115 G St3 beds, 2 baths
1,448 sqft, 10,018 sqft lot, built in 1956
|665 River Dr Independence, OR||$156K||3||2||1,444|
|695 River Dr Independence, OR||$153K||4||2||1,456|
|640 River Dr Independence, OR||$149K||3||2||1,398|
|680 River Dr Independence, OR||$134K||3||1||1,404|
|44 Boatlanding St Independence, OR||$260K||8||4||3,312|
|705 River Dr Independence, OR||$191K||3||2||1,721|
|603 N Main St Independence, OR||$106K||1||1||852|
|718 River Dr Independence, OR||$142K||3||2||1,080|
|583 N Main St Independence, OR||$123K||2||1||1,168|
|651 N Main St Independence, OR||$148K||3||2||1,444|
|60 Boatlanding St Independence, OR||$252K||8||4||3,312|
|82 Boatlanding St Independence, OR||$261K||8||4||3,384|
|555 N Main St Independence, OR||$127K||3||1||1,380|
|681 N Main St Independence, OR||$124K||2||1||925|
|80 Boatlanding St Independence, OR||$280K||8||4||3,384|
|731 River Dr Independence, OR||$164K||3||2||1,508|
|533 N Main St Independence, OR||$119K||3||1||1,118|
|40 Polk St Independence, OR||$124K||3||1||1,008|
|1600 Independence Hwy Independence, OR||$288K||6||3||2,832|
|784 River Dr Independence, OR||$135K||3||1.5||1,100|
Nearby Schools in Independence
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!