603 Riverwood Pl, Louisville, KY 402074 beds, 3 baths, 2,820 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot: 0.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- Cooling: Central
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 400 sqft
- Partial basement
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,820 sqft
- Parcel #: 14-088K-0001-0000
- Zillow Home ID: 73617026
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 603 Riverwood Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 40207 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 4.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% less than in Louisville, and 97% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 40207 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Louisville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brownsboro Zorn home values.
- 605 Riverwood Pl Louisville, KY$376K22.52,707
- 610 Riverwood Dr Louisville, KY$250K431,899
- 612 Riverwood Dr Louisville, KY$286K421,599
- 607 Riverwood Pl Louisville, KY$296K--22,552
- 732 Greenridge Ln Louisville, KY$397K--42,979
- 734 Greenridge Ln Louisville, KY$380K--2.53,266
- 730 Greenridge Ln Louisville, KY$385K133,384
- 600 Riverwood Pl Louisville, KY$350K331,788
- 602 Riverwood Pl Louisville, KY$303K12.51,726
- 728 Greenridge Ln Louisville, KY$361K132,283
- 736 Greenridge Ln Louisville, KY$304K--22,244
- 604 Riverwood Pl Louisville, KY$413K232,973
- 609 Riverwood Pl Louisville, KY$379K--3.52,753
- 769 Greenridge Ln Louisville, KY$500K233,878
- 613 Riverwood Dr Louisville, KY$267K--21,572
- 606 Riverwood Dr Louisville, KY$357K32.52,249
- 714 Greenridge Ln Louisville, KY$395K--2.52,292
- 730 Fairhill Dr Louisville, KY$283K--21,754
- 732 Fairhill Dr Louisville, KY$339K--3.52,346
- 728 Fairhill Dr Louisville, KY$375K--32,135
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292