603 S Melville Ave APT 11, Tampa, FL 336062 beds, 2 baths, 741 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
All new sleek & contemporary hi-gloss kitchen (open plan) with new appliances (oven, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, garbage disposal) and huge Silestone countertop/ kitchen workspace
Extendable kitchen faucet with dual spray option
Kitchen installed Watts water filtration system
Italian ceramic tile in bathrooms and kitchen
Master bath has 5'x9' tile shower with rainforest showerhead
Kohler faucets, EcoFusion toilet with two flush options in guest bath
Beautiful, rich laminate in dining area, living room, and bedrooms
Cathedral ceilings in bedrooms (master has loft area for extra storage)
Top of the line wood ceiling fans
Custom closet design
New Ultra capacity LG washer and dryer with steam cycle, sanitary, and allergiene mode
Wood window blinds
New trim and paint throughout
Allotted parking spot
Water, sewage, trash, landscaping, and building maintenance included
Condo is 841 sq ft. with balcony. It feels larger than it is! Come and take a look. . .you'll be stunned by its beauty!
Best of all, this property is WALKING distance to:
Howard Avenue bars, cafés, and restaurants, Sweetbay & Publix Greenwise, Starbucks on Howard
Hyde Park Village (City Street Sweets (the best little secret in town), Anthropologie, Cinebistro movie theater and restaurant, Irish 31, Timpano Chophouse, Piquant French café, Pottery Barn, Lulu Lemon (which offers FREE yoga classes!) Learning Express, Aveda Salon, and more!)
You can not beat the location! It really is as central as you can get! Minutes away from downtown, Bayshore, Channelside, Ybor City, Westshore and International Mall, Ballast Point Park, Macdill Air Force Base, and the airport!!! What's best is that despite all of the nearby action, our small community (20 condos) is VERY quiet!
About us: We are good people looking for an equally good tenant! We care about our home and would like for you to do the same! We are confident you'll take as much pride in it as we do once you've seen it! Responsible individuals only please!
$1550/ month NO pets. NO smoking.
Available August 15th.
Minimum of 12 months lease.
- Built in 1986
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: None
- Parking: Off street
- Last sold: Mar 2010 for $102,000
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 741 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Parcel #: 1844950572
- Zillow Home ID: 45106701
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 603 S Melville Avenue APT 11
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Courier City, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 47.1% less than in Tampa, and 67.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Courier City home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Courier City home values.
- 603 S Melville Ave APT 12 Tampa, FL$139K22741
- 603 S Melville Ave APT 9 Tampa, FL$128K22741
- 603 S Melville Ave APT 14 Tampa, FL$138K22741
- 603 S Melville Ave APT 16 Tampa, FL$133K22741
- 603 S Melville Ave APT 20 Tampa, FL$137K22741
- 603 S Melville Ave APT 18 Tampa, FL$124K22804
- 603 S Melville Ave APT 5 Tampa, FL$131K22741
- 603 S Melville Ave APT 7 Tampa, FL$132K22741
- 603 S Melville Ave APT 1 Tampa, FL$138K22741
- 603 S Melville Ave APT 3 Tampa, FL$133K22741
- 603 S Melville Ave APT 19 Tampa, FL$130K22741
- 603 S Melville Ave APT 15 Tampa, FL$134K22741
- 603 S Melville Ave APT 8 Tampa, FL$127K22741
- 603 S Melville Ave APT 4 Tampa, FL$128K22741
- 603 S Melville Ave APT 13 Tampa, FL$132K22804
- 603 S Melville Ave APT 17 Tampa, FL$137K22741
- 603 S Melville Ave APT 6 Tampa, FL$126K22741
- 603 S Melville Ave APT 2 Tampa, FL$141K22741
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292