603 Whetstone Mls UNIT 603, Dayville, CT 062412 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,248 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1989
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $133,500
- Price/sqft: $107
- 2nd Bedroom Desc \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Assessments \ Yes, Attic \ None, Basement Finished Info \ Unfinished, Condo Type \ Contemporary, Cooling System \ Central Air, Development Type \ Condominium, Dining Room Description \ Slider, Exterior Feature \ Deck, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Electric, Garage Type \ Under Building, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Heat Pump, HOA Fee Includes \ Association Insurance, HOA Fee Includes \ Grounds Maintenance, HOA Fee Includes \ Management, HOA Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Feature \ Fireplace, Interior Feature \ Slider, Kitchen Description \ Galley, Laundry Room Info \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ Cathedral Ceiling, Master Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Mechanical Equipment \ Automatic Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector(S), New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Parking Type \ Assigned, Property Type \ Condominium/PUD, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Townhouse, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 47
- Floor size: 1,248 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 009212
- Zillow Home ID: 58113408
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 603 Whetstone Mls UNIT 603
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06241, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.9% higher than in Killingly, and 89.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06241 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Killingly.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- Unit 605$111K21.51,200
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.