6030 35th Ave NE, Seattle, WA 981154 beds, 2 baths, 1,870 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
GREAT! See above. Numerous markets, major university and research center,
UW Husky Stadium, Montlake Bridge and UW's Aquatic Center with boat rentals to see the Arboretum!
- Lot: 4,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Cooling: Central, Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 1988 for $47,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, On street, 1 space, 240 sqft
- View: City, Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Composition, Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,870 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 8815400740
- Zillow Home ID: 49102486
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6030 35th Avenue Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Bryant, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 92.7% lower than in Seattle, and 94.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Bryant home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bryant home values.
- 6026 35th Ave NE Seattle, WA$641K42.52,250
- 6032 35th Ave NE Seattle, WA$620K432,420
- 6022 35th Ave NE Seattle, WA$911K43.253,560
- 6036 35th Ave NE Seattle, WA$524K321,850
- 6042 35th Ave NE Seattle, WA$656K322,500
- 6016 35th Ave NE Seattle, WA$409K211,140
- 6014 35th Ave NE Seattle, WA$400K21870
- 6044 35th Ave NE Seattle, WA$649K322,070
- 6029 36th Ave NE Seattle, WA$639K311,930
- 6025 36th Ave NE Seattle, WA$600K421,890
- 6033 36th Ave NE Seattle, WA$551K311,480
- 6037 36th Ave NE Seattle, WA$775K432,700
- 6021 36th Ave NE Seattle, WA$669K241,740
- 6010 35th Ave NE Seattle, WA$727K423,200
- 6048 35th Ave NE Seattle, WA$572K31.51,920
- 6029 35th Ave NE Seattle, WA$363K21720
- 6027 35th Ave NE Seattle, WA$404K21830
- 6041 36th Ave NE Seattle, WA$698K311,780
- 6033 35th Ave NE Seattle, WA$406K21840
- 6015 36th Ave NE Seattle, WA$669K532,500
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.