- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6030 Dipper St, San Diego, CA 921143 beds, 2 baths, 1,555 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.43 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $340,000
- Price/sqft: $219
- Parking: 4 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,555 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1958
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 5430410200
- Zillow Home ID: 17082011
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6030 Dipper Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Encanto market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 31.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 88.6% higher than in San Diego, and 1.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Encanto home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Encanto home values.
- 6006 Dipper St San Diego, CA$313K321,130
- 1720 Weaver St San Diego, CA$327K31.51,302
- 1731 60th St San Diego, CA$346K31.51,302
- 6025 Dipper St San Diego, CA$264K21952
- 1741 60th St San Diego, CA$381K31.51,302
- 1640 Weaver St San Diego, CA$318K321,343
- 1740 Weaver St San Diego, CA$346K321,302
- 6013 Dipper St San Diego, CA$341K421,360
- 1727 Weaver St San Diego, CA$307K211,050
- 1626 Weaver St San Diego, CA$358K321,626
- 1787 Tooley Cir San Diego, CA$406K432,129
- 6005 Dipper St San Diego, CA$356K321,371
- 1737 Weaver St San Diego, CA$369K321,767
- 1707 Weaver St San Diego, CA$369K321,476
- 1797 Tooley Cir San Diego, CA$361K321,720
- 1777 Tooley Cir San Diego, CA$389K321,720
- 1667 Weaver St San Diego, CA$262K321,053
- 1747 Weaver St San Diego, CA$384K311,821
- 1616 Weaver St San Diego, CA$352K321,242
- 5988 Tooley St San Diego, CA$374K321,395
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!