6030 Odell St, Saint Louis, MO 631392 beds, 1 bath, 888 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- 59 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2002 for $104,900
- Price/sqft: $93
- MLS #: 14044403
- Finished basement, 444 sqft
- Parking: 1 space
- Garbage disposal
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 888 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1925
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 56130000700
- Zillow Home ID: 3009391
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6030 Odell Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Clifton Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 24.2% lower than in Saint Louis, and 84.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Clifton Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 6034 Odell St Saint Louis, MO$79K21867
- 6028 Odell St Saint Louis, MO$128K--11,040
- 6036 Odell St Saint Louis, MO$103K--1784
- 6024 Odell St Saint Louis, MO$80K--1912
- 6022 Odell St Saint Louis, MO$100K21784
- 6040 Odell St Saint Louis, MO$105K41932
- 6111 Hoffman Ave Saint Louis, MO$112K211,047
- 6107 Hoffman Ave Saint Louis, MO$133K--11,113
- 6115 Hoffman Ave Saint Louis, MO$96K221,008
- 6103 Hoffman Ave Saint Louis, MO$125K--11,209
- 6018 Odell St Saint Louis, MO$112K--1911
- 6117 Hoffman Ave Saint Louis, MO$76K--1768
- 6037 Odell St Saint Louis, MO$146K--21,152
- 6033 Odell St Saint Louis, MO$178K421,898
- 6046 Odell St Saint Louis, MO$129K--11,160
- 6041 Odell St Saint Louis, MO$109K21840
- 6014 Odell St Saint Louis, MO$136K32962
- 6121 Hoffman Ave Saint Louis, MO$103K21819
- 6027 Odell St Saint Louis, MO$115K311,194
- 6047 Odell St Saint Louis, MO$88K21768
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.