- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6030 Tybalt Ln, Indianapolis, IN 462544 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,714 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 8,537 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2010
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 400 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,714 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Lot depth: 113
- Lot width: 71
- Parcel #: 490501111044000600
- Zillow Home ID: 1208415
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6030 Tybalt Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46254 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 64.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 133.3% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 46.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46254 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46254 home values.
- 6036 Tybalt Cir Indianapolis, IN$118K41.51,774
- 6120 Tybalt Ln Indianapolis, IN$103K321,094
- 6042 Tybalt Cir Indianapolis, IN$125K321,676
- 6020 Tybalt Ln Indianapolis, IN$108K311,336
- 6084 Tybalt Ln Indianapolis, IN$105K31.51,572
- 6130 Tybalt Ln Indianapolis, IN$113K331,684
- 6029 King Lear Dr Indianapolis, IN$101K311,231
- 6021 Tybalt Cir Indianapolis, IN$130K42.51,718
- 6048 Tybalt Cir Indianapolis, IN$132K41.52,020
- 6037 Tybalt Cir Indianapolis, IN$127K42.51,794
- 6014 Tybalt Ln Indianapolis, IN$132K22.51,820
- 6014 Tybalt Cir Indianapolis, IN$111K32.51,820
- 6080 Tybalt Ln Indianapolis, IN$95K321,181
- 6111 Tybalt Ln Indianapolis, IN$132K32.51,912
- 6033 King Lear Dr Indianapolis, IN$108K311,185
- 6136 Tybalt Ln Indianapolis, IN$119K31.51,864
- 6117 Tybalt Ln Indianapolis, IN$116K311,475
- 6104 Tybalt Cir Indianapolis, IN$118K41.51,674
- 6071 Tybalt Ln Indianapolis, IN$118K41.51,790
- 6045 Tybalt Cir Indianapolis, IN$107K321,488
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.