- Lot: 0.39 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- 70 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,057 all time views
- 21 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2007
- Price/sqft: $213
- MLS #: 13137190
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 528 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Association Type \ None, Internet Exposure \ Members IDX Websites, Internet Exposure \ NTREIS Translator, Internet Exposure \ REALTOR.com, Internet Exposure \ TexasRealEstate.com, Lot Size Units \ Acres, Building Area Source \ Tax, Other Equipment \ Built-in Microwave, Construction Materials \ Brick, Utilities \ City Sewer, Utilities \ City Water, County Or Parish \ Dallas, Fencing \ Wood, Heating \ Central Heat-Gas, Fireplace Features \ Gas Logs, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Wood, Other Equipment \ Water Line to Refrigerator, Heating \ Central Air-Gas, Interior Features \ Vaulted Ceilings, Interior Features \ Window Coverings, Internet Exposure \ Syndicate Listing, Other Equipment \ Drop in Range\Oven - Gas, Other Equipment \ Vent Mechanism, Security Features \ Smoke Detector, Lot Size \ Less Than .5 Acre (not Zero), Security Features \ Fire\Smoke, Other Equipment \ Dishwasher, Other Equipment \ Disposal, Other Equipment \ Built-in Refrigerator\Freezer, Structural Style \ Single Detached, Other Equipment \ Plumbed For Gas in Kitchen, Architectural Style \ Ranch, Flooring \ Stone, Security Features \ Leased, Internet Exposure \ Realtors Property Resource, Foundation Details \ Slab, Possession \ Closing\Funding, Other Equipment \ Dual Fuel Range, Roof \ Composition, Parking Features \ Attached, Property Sub Type \ RES-Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Transaction Type \ For Sale, Internet Exposure \ Zillow
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,286 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 00000731269100000
- Zillow Home ID: 26848275
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Far North home values will increase 4.2% next year, compared to a 5.9% increase for Dallas as a whole. Among Far North homes, this home is 169.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 91.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Far North, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 60% lower than in Dallas, and 12.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Far North home values rise more quickly than other regions in Dallas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Far North home values.
|6109 Prestondell Dr Dallas, TX||$491K||3||3||2,978|
|6021 Preston Creek Dr Dallas, TX||$522K||4||3.5||3,390|
|6141 Prestondell Ct Dallas, TX||$844K||4||3||5,317|
|6030 Preston Creek Dr Dallas, TX||$463K||4||2.5||3,006|
|6040 Preston Creek Dr Dallas, TX||$511K||5||4||3,712|
|6129 Prestondell Dr Dallas, TX||--||4||5||4,426|
|6020 Preston Creek Dr Dallas, TX||$427K||3||3.5||3,028|
|6011 Preston Creek Dr Dallas, TX||$546K||4||3||3,500|
|6050 Preston Creek Dr Dallas, TX||$517K||4||3.5||3,817|
|6110 Prestondell Dr Dallas, TX||$579K||3||3.5||3,734|
|6010 Preston Creek Dr Dallas, TX||$453K||3||3||3,090|
|6147 Prestondell Ct Dallas, TX||$530K||4||3||2,940|
|6130 Spring Valley Rd Dallas, TX||$588K||4||3.5||3,955|
|6120 Prestondell Dr Dallas, TX||$540K||4||3.5||3,228|
|6060 Preston Creek Dr Dallas, TX||$446K||4||3.5||2,921|
|6130 Prestondell Dr Dallas, TX||$830K||4||3.5||4,429|
|6140 Spring Valley Rd Dallas, TX||$538K||4||3.5||3,559|
|6109 Preston Creek Dr Dallas, TX||$585K||3||3||3,901|
|14000 Preston Rd Dallas, TX||$306K||2||2||1,000|
|6167 Prestondell Dr Dallas, TX||$697K||4||3.5||3,534|
Nearby Schools in Dallas
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!