6032 Palmdale St, El Paso, TX 799323 beds, 2 baths, 1,545 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Evaporative
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 431 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,545 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: S81499902200200
- Zillow Home ID: 79962578
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6032 Palmdale Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Northwest market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 21.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.8% higher than in El Paso, and 3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Northwest home values from rising as quickly as other regions in El Paso.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northwest home values.
- 6028 Palmdale St El Paso, TX$135K321,533
- 6036 Palmdale St El Paso, TX$138K321,533
- 6024 Palmdale St El Paso, TX$142K321,810
- 6033 Barrett Allen Ln El Paso, TX$132K32.51,738
- 6029 Barrett Allen Ln El Paso, TX$131K321,566
- 6025 Barrett Allen Ln El Paso, TX$145K32.52,200
- 6020 Palmdale St El Paso, TX$135K321,545
- 269 Northbrook Ct El Paso, TX$155K32.52,093
- 264 Westvale Ct El Paso, TX$121K321,484
- 6021 Barrett Allen Ln El Paso, TX$153K42.52,307
- 6040 Palmdale St El Paso, TX$150K321,635
- 6041 Barrett Allen Ln El Paso, TX$130K32.51,490
- 265 Northbrook Ct El Paso, TX$120K321,468
- 6045 Barrett Allen Ln El Paso, TX$129K331,490
- 260 Westvale Ct El Paso, TX$121K321,480
- 6016 Palmdale St El Paso, TX$140K321,738
- 6044 Palmdale St El Paso, TX$147K32.51,794
- 6009 Palmdale St El Paso, TX$155K32.52,083
- 6049 Barrett Allen Ln El Paso, TX$133K331,654
- 261 Westvale Ct El Paso, TX$155K432,201
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.