- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- 6 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,466 all time views
- 3 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Evaporative
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $111
- MLS #: 575056
- View Virtual Tour
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Interior Features \ Breakfast Area, Exterior Features \ Fenced Backyard, Lot Description \ Standard Lot, Special Notes \ None, Measured \ Appraiser CAD, Property Type \ RS, Roof \ Pitched, Construction \ Brick, Exterior Features \ Fenced Front, Appliances \ Cooktop-Gas, Windows And Treatments \ Drapes, Finance Considered \ FHA, Finance Considered \ Conventional, HSR Subtype \ Single Family Detached, Interior Features \ Dining Rm, Interior Features \ Live In Room, Interior Features \ Utility Room, Exterior Features \ Back Yard Access, Finance Considered \ VA, Windows And Treatments \ Blinds, Appliances \ Disposal, Landscape \ Front and Back, Windows And Treatments \ Mini Blinds, Zoning \ A1, Land Use \ Horses Allowed, Lot Description \ View Lot, Interior Features \ Study Office, Heating \ Other See Remarks, Garage \ Dbl Car Port, Construction \ Frame, Landscape \ Lawn Grass, Street Type \ Road, Water And Sewer \ Septic Tank, Exterior Features \ Workshop, Style \ 2 Story, Exterior Features \ Balcony, Water And Sewer \ Well, Interior Features \ Master Up
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,700 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: U819999011C0300
- Zillow Home ID: 27497158
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Northwest home values will rise 2.1% next year, compared to a 2.3% increase for El Paso as a whole. Among Northwest homes, this home is 60.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 17% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Northwest, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.5% less than in El Paso, and 2.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Northwest home values rise more quickly than other regions in El Paso.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northwest home values.
|6040 Strahan Rd El Paso, TX||$333K||--||3||3,406|
|6048 Strahan Rd El Paso, TX||$312K||3||3||2,741|
|6012 Strahan Rd El Paso, TX||$373K||4||3.5||3,381|
|6056 Strahan Rd El Paso, TX||$261K||--||2||2,530|
|6017 Strahan Rd El Paso, TX||$463K||4||1||4,035|
|6017 Strahan Rd El Paso, TX||$429K||4||3||4,656|
|6033 Strahan Rd El Paso, TX||$383K||3||3||4,156|
|6068 Strahan Rd El Paso, TX||$306K||--||3.5||2,890|
|5983 Sixta Dr El Paso, TX||$65K||--||--||780|
|5977 Sixta Dr El Paso, TX||$71K||--||--||1,064|
|5971 Sixta Dr El Paso, TX||$77K||--||--||1,368|
|5965 Sixta Dr El Paso, TX||$70K||--||--||1,064|
|5959 Sixta Dr El Paso, TX||$70K||--||--||1,064|
|6112 Strahan Rd El Paso, TX||$311K||1||3||3,008|
|5953 Sixta Dr El Paso, TX||$76K||--||1||1,284|
|6019 S Strahan Rd El Paso, TX||$211K||2||1||825|
|5959 Strahan Rd El Paso, TX||$788K||--||5||6,602|
|5949 Sixta Dr El Paso, TX||$80K||--||1||1,400|
|5984 Sixta Dr El Paso, TX||$95K||--||1.5||1,890|
|5976 Sixta Dr El Paso, TX||$77K||--||--||1,440|
Nearby Schools in El Paso
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.