- Lot: 786 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- 56 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,384 all time views
- 15 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $177,294
- Last sale price/sqft: $74
- MLS #: 223872
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Carport
- Appliances \ Range-Electric, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Boat Facilities \ None, Construction/Foundation \ Wood Frame, Dining Area \ Breakfast Area-Kitchen, Finish \ Concrete Board, Fireplace \ Electric, Fireplace \ Great Room, Floors/Walls \ Carpet, Floors/Walls \ Tile, Garage \ Double Carport, Heat/Cooling \ Central Electric, Lot Description \ Less than .25 acre, Misc Search \ Automatic Garage Door, Misc Search \ Termite Contract, Other Rooms \ Other-See Remarks, Property Type \ Single Family, Roof \ Composition Shingle, Style \ Craftsman, Utilities \ Cable TV, Utilities \ Sewage-City Available, Waterfront Property \ No Waterfront, Zoning \ Single Family Residence
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Slab
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Floor size: 2,400 sqft
- Parcel #: 61-09-38-0-000-072.035
- Zillow Home ID: 72764442
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $150-426K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Alabama home values will increase 1.8% next year. Among 36542 homes, this home is 14.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 42.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 36542, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Gulf Shores, and 85.7% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|6048 Madison Dr Gulf Shores, AL||$330K||4||4||2,600|
|6059 Madison Dr Gulf Shores, AL||$214K||3||2||2,088|
|6042 Madison Dr Gulf Shores, AL||$243K||4||2.5||2,300|
|6103 Madison Dr Gulf Shores, AL||$197K||3||2||1,976|
|6175 Albray Dr Gulf Shores, AL||$151K||3||1||1,610|
|6102 Madison Dr Gulf Shores, AL||$205K||3||2||1,985|
|18806 Chelsi Ln Gulf Shores, AL||$209K||3||1||2,032|
|6127 Madison Dr Gulf Shores, AL||$170K||3||1||1,756|
|18770 Chelsi Ln Gulf Shores, AL||$201K||3||1||1,923|
|6147 Albray Dr Gulf Shores, AL||$163K||3||--||1,611|
|6176 Madison Dr Gulf Shores, AL||$218K||4||2||2,134|
|6135 Madison Dr Gulf Shores, AL||$276K||--||2||2,578|
|18793 Chelsi Ln Gulf Shores, AL||$193K||3||2||2,000|
|6141 Madison Dr Gulf Shores, AL||$196K||3||1||1,997|
|6149 Madison Dr Gulf Shores, AL||$190K||3||2||1,878|
|18805 Chelsi Ln Gulf Shores, AL||$184K||3||1||1,848|
|18813 Oak Rd W Bon Secour, AL||$135K||3||1||1,893|
|6114 Trey Ln Gulf Shores, AL||$104K||3||2||1,395|
|6114 Trey Ln Gulf Shores, AL||$130K||3||1||1,360|
|6163 Madison Dr Gulf Shores, AL||$247K||3||3||2,116|
Nearby Schools in Gulf Shores
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!