6038 Preston Ln, Charlotte, NC 28270
Sold on 9/28/11: $320,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:Contact for details
- Single Family:1,682 sq ft
- Lot:2 acres
- Year Built:1951
- Last Sold:Sep 2011 for $320,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnfinished
- Floor CoveringHardwood
- Additional FeaturesAppliances
- Appliances IncludedRange / Oven, Refrigerator
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow801
- Elementary SchoolLansdowne
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Garage Size552
- High SchoolEast Mecklenburg
- Last Remodel Year2011
- Middle SchoolMcclintock
- Parcel #18708119
- Roof TypeComposition
- School DistrictCMS
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID6271548
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$382,032||$336K – $428K||+$7,164||$227||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,459/mo||$875 – $1.9K/mo||+$32||$0.87||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts Lansdowne home values will increase 2.3% next year, compared to a 2.2% increase for Charlotte as a whole. Among Lansdowne homes, this home is valued 21.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 52% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Lansdowne market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 9.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 62.7% lower than in Charlotte, and 38.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Lansdowne home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lansdowne home values.
Neighborhood for 6038 Preston Lane
Nearby Schools in Charlotte
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Lansdowne Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.6 mi
- McClintock Middle (assigned) 6-8 2.1 mi
- Charlotte Jewish Day School K-6 & ungraded 0.3 mi
- Providence Christian School PK-K 0.4 mi
- Providence Day School PK-12 0.6 mi
- Charlotte Preparatory School PK-8 1.0 mi
- Charlotte Christian School PK-12 1.2 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005