- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
604 17th St, Brooklyn, NY 112182,280 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,950 sqft
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1910
- Last sold: May 2003 for $650,000
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,280 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1910
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 19
- Parcel #: 008780025
- Zillow Home ID: 30580292
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 604 17th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Greenwood market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 2.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 300% higher than in New York, and 88.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Greenwood home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Greenwood home values.
- 602 17th St Brooklyn, NY$1.43M----2,400
- 606 17th St Brooklyn, NY$1.94M----3,200
- 600 17th St Brooklyn, NY$1.72M----2,700
- 608 17th St Brooklyn, NY$1.71M----3,200
- 608 17th St APT 2 Brooklyn, NY$968K311,000
- 598 17th St Brooklyn, NY$2.08M673,750
- 608A 17th St Brooklyn, NY$1.66M----2,700
- 598 17th St # 3 Brooklyn, NY$766K21--
- 600 17th St # 2 Brooklyn, NY--------
- 17th St Brooklyn, NY$1.56M112,612
- 610 17th St Brooklyn, NY$1.75M----2,400
- 607 18th St Brooklyn, NY$1.51M----2,160
- 584 17th St APT 2 Brooklyn, NY--------
- 609 18th St Brooklyn, NY$1.5M----1,896
- 605 18th St Brooklyn, NY$1.4M211,724
- 596A 17th St APT 2F Brooklyn, NY$397K11650
- 596A 17th St APT 1R Brooklyn, NY$622K------
- 611 18th St Brooklyn, NY$1.03M111,896
- 596 17th St Brooklyn, NY$1.45M212,612
- 609 18th St # 1 Brooklyn, NY--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.