- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
604 7th Ave, Canyon, TX 790153 beds, 2 baths, 1,978 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2011
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 525 sqft
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,978 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1958
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: R052335005000
- Zillow Home ID: 55657429
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 604 7th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Canyon market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 11.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 58.4% lower than in Amarillo Metro, and 44.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Canyon home values rise more quickly than other regions in Amarillo Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Canyon home values.
- 602 7th Ave Canyon, TX$70K311,018
- 608 7th Ave Canyon, TX$152K322,257
- 609 8th Ave Canyon, TX$66K21832
- 600 7th Ave Canyon, TX$68K31998
- 603 8th Ave Canyon, TX$109K321,612
- 611 8th Ave Canyon, TX$84K311,440
- 601 8th Ave Canyon, TX$89K211,216
- 702 Northern Ave Happy, TX--321,240
- 700 7th Ave Canyon, TX$114K311,680
- 511 8th Ave Canyon, TX$71K211,118
- 701 8th Ave Canyon, TX$110K311,926
- 702 7th Ave Canyon, TX$119K311,837
- 702 6th St Canyon, TX$160K423,430
- 602 8th Ave Canyon, TX$80K221,404
- 608 8th Ave Canyon, TX$75K211,182
- 608 6th St Canyon, TX$79K311,224
- 600 8th Ave Canyon, TX$71K211,152
- 509 8th Ave Canyon, TX--21802
- 610 8th Ave Canyon, TX$77K311,092
- 704 7th Ave Canyon, TX$86K321,332
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!