604 Burr Rd, Southbury, CT 064884 beds, 2.1 baths, 3,556 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $594,000
- Price/sqft: $167
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- View: Water
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Den, Additional Room Type \ Laundry, Additional Room Type \ Mudroom, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Stove Top, Appliances Included \ Wall Oven, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Crushed Stone, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Barn, Exterior Feature \ Garden Area, Exterior Feature \ Invisible Fencing, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Interior Feature \ Crown Molding, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Feature \ Wainscoting, Kitchen Description \ Country, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Island, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Laundry Room Location \ Upper Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Open, Lot Description \ View, Master Bedroom Description \ Bedroom Suite, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Other Room 1 Description \ Den, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Private Well, Waterfront Description \ Pond
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,556 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 00589510
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 63074967
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 604 Burr Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06488 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 28% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Southbury, and 55.2% higher than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06488 home values.
- 615 Burr Rd Southbury, CT$394K42.52,655
- 620 Burr Rd Southbury, CT$413K42.52,508
- Rocky Mountain Rd Southbury, CT$542K543,802
- 582 Burr Rd Southbury, CT$572K433,200
- 251 Rocky Mountain Rd Southbury, CT$315K32.51,750
- 532 Burr Rd Southbury, CT$520K42.53,287
- 231 Rocky Mountain Rd Southbury, CT$309K42.52,222
- 888 Hulls Hill Rd Southbury, CT$476K42.52,559
- 867 Hulls Hill Rd Southbury, CT$308K------
- 540 Burr Rd Southbury, CT$390K42.52,696
- 225 Rocky Mountain Rd Southbury, CT$304K321,570
- 525 Burr Rd Southbury, CT$187K11576
- 895 Hulls Hill Rd Southbury, CT$269K32.51,288
- 760 Hulls Hill Rd Southbury, CT$499K43.53,218
- 944 Hulls Hill Rd Southbury, CT$331K42.52,625
- 530 Burr Rd Southbury, CT$480K42.53,546
- 732 Hulls Hill Rd Southbury, CT$252K321,912
- 197 Rocky Mountain Rd Southbury, CT$363K332,558
- 897 Hulls Hill Rd Southbury, CT$480K42.52,528
- 755 Hulls Hill Rd Southbury, CT$214K321,448
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.