- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
604 Cross Timbers Dr, Durham, NC 277134 beds, 2 baths, 1,596 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Downstairs includes: Living room, fireplace, hardwood floors; 1 master bedroom, bay window, walk-in closet, hardwood floors; 1 bedroom, laundry closet, closet, hardwood floors; Spacious kitchen/dining area, refrigerator/freezer, range, range hood vents to outside, dishwasher, garbage disposal, french doors open to deck, tiled floors, pantry closet, coat closet; Hallway linen closet.
Additional features include: rear deck; walk-in crawl space with 14'x 11' work/storage area; front porch; raised bed flower garden; concrete parking pad for 2 vehicles.
Cross Timbers is sub-neighborhood of the larger Woodcroft development. Woodcroft lies along Woodcroft Parkway between Fayettville & Hope Valley Roads in Durham North Carolina.
Woodcroft is conveniently located between within a 15 minute drive between Research Triangle Park, Chapel Hill, and downtown Durham, 30 minutes to Raleigh & Cary. Woodcroft is a beautiful development; the original developers recognized the importance of keeping the forest and green spaces intact, and installed many walking trails. The landscaping company maintains the roadway with seasonal flowers and greenery. There is also a community pool, tennis courts, and sports fields.
There are numerous major attractions within a five minute drive": The Streets at South Point, a major shopping mall which includes anchor stores like: Nordstrom's and Sears; specialty stores like Lucky Jeans, Crate & Barrel, Apple Store; and 16 screen movie theater with Imax theater. There are three major grocery stores, Kroger, Harris Teeter, and Food Lion. There is an ACE hardware store a Lowes, Best Buy, HH Greg, Target, all within a 5 minute drive. There are numerous restaurants; local favorites like Bocci's Italian and El Rodeo Mexican, all the major fast food chains, and high end dining at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse or Maggiano's Italian.
All in all a very pleasant and convenient place to live.
- Lot: 4,008 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Aug 2003 for $168,500
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Off street
- Seperate HVAC systems upstairs/down; walk in crawl space; attic storage;
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood, Wood products
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,596 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 144554
- Zillow Home ID: 49998435
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 604 Cross Timbers Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27713, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.4% lower than in Durham, and 31.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 27713 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Durham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27713 home values.
- 3 beds, 2 baths
1,520 sqft, 1,742 sqft lot, built in 1985
- 3 beds, 2 baths
- 606 Cross Timbers Dr Durham, NC$187K32.51,472
- 602 Cross Timbers Dr Durham, NC$136K21.51,040
- 600 Cross Timbers Dr Durham, NC$177K331,338
- 3952 Highgate Dr Durham, NC--------
- 608 Cross Timbers Dr Durham, NC$147K221,104
- 4056 Highgate Dr Durham, NC--------
- 509 Woodwinds Dr Durham, NC$112K221,120
- 507 Woodwinds Dr Durham, NC$114K22986
- 610 Cross Timbers Dr Durham, NC$166K321,300
- 511 Woodwinds Dr Durham, NC$142K321,448
- 513 Woodwinds Dr Durham, NC$126K221,010
- 505 Woodwinds Dr Durham, NC$112K221,120
- 1 Weathergreen Ct Durham, NC$127K21.51,140
- 616 Cross Timbers Dr Durham, NC$180K211,596
- 612 Cross Timbers Dr Durham, NC$147K321,145
- 515 Woodwinds Dr Durham, NC$111K221,150
- 3 Weathergreen Ct Durham, NC$120K21.5955
- 503 Woodwinds Dr Durham, NC$110K22980
- 2 Weathergreen Ct Durham, NC$180K421,540
- 614 Cross Timbers Dr Durham, NC$140K21.51,069
Nearby Schools in Durham
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292