604 Johnson Street, Rothschild, WI 54474
By Owner: $119,900
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Days on Zillow195
- ParkingGarage - Detached
- Basement TypeUnfinished
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Washer
- Room TypesFamily room, Office
- Exterior MaterialVinyl
- LaundryIn Unit
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- # Stories2.0
- Zillow Home ID2112435592
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$101,441||$96K – $109K||-$6,934||$60||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,004/mo||$693 – $1.5K/mo||+$48||$0.60||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 54474 home values will decrease 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.6% fall for Rothschild as a whole. Among 54474 homes, this home is 15.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 10.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 54474 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold grew 8.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 18.8% greater than in Rothschild, and 38.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 54474 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Rothschild.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 54474 home values.
Neighborhood for 604 Johnson Street
Nearby Schools in Rothschild
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Rothschild Elementary (assigned) PK-5 0.9 mi
- D C Everest Junior High (assigned) 8-9 1.8 mi
- D C Everest High (assigned) 10-12 2.3 mi
- DC Everest Middle (assigned) 6-9 7.6 mi
- Newman Catholic Elementary at St. Mark PK-5 0.6 mi
- Evergreen Elementary PK-5 1.9 mi
- St. Peter Lutheran School PK-8 2.2 mi