- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
604 Johnston St, Philadelphia, PA 191483 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,170 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1913
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $88,000
- Price/sqft: $75
- Unfinished basement
- View: Territorial
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,170 sqft
- Lot depth: 64
- Lot width: 15
- Parcel #: 395039200
- Zillow Home ID: 10397967
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 604 Johnston Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Philadelphia, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.3% lower than in Philadelphia, and 13.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help South Philadelphia home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Philadelphia home values.
- 606 Johnston St Philadelphia, PA$165K311,170
- 602 Johnston St Philadelphia, PA$180K311,170
- 608 Johnston St Philadelphia, PA$156K311,170
- 600 Johnston St Philadelphia, PA--------
- 2814 S Fairhill St Philadelphia, PA$149K311,161
- 610 Johnston St Philadelphia, PA$159K311,170
- 2816 S Fairhill St Philadelphia, PA$89K311,112
- 612 Johnston St Philadelphia, PA$154K311,170
- 2818 S Fairhill St Philadelphia, PA$139K311,112
- 2816 N Fairhill St Philadelphia, PA$76K21702
- 2813 S Marshall St Philadelphia, PA$161K311,345
- 614 Johnston St Philadelphia, PA$207K----1,296
- 2820 S Fairhill St Philadelphia, PA$149K311,112
- 2748 S Fairhill St Philadelphia, PA$99K221,472
- S Fairhill St Philadelphia, PA$84K31960
- 2815 S Marshall St Philadelphia, PA$147K311,212
- 536 Johnston St Philadelphia, PA$195K----1,295
- 2822 S Fairhill St Philadelphia, PA$149K311,112
- 2746 S Fairhill St Philadelphia, PA$62K311,080
- 2817 S Marshall St Philadelphia, PA$152K31.51,212
Nearby Schools in Philadelphia
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.