604 Madison Ave, Cape May, NJ 082044 beds, 2 baths, 1,405 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,060 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1911
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $575,000
- Price/sqft: $409
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,405 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 115
- Lot width: 44
- Parcel #: 0201088000000017
- Zillow Home ID: 38335838
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 604 Madison Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 08204 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 3.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 150% greater than in Cape May, and 92.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 08204 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cape May.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 08204 home values.
- 600 Madison Ave Cape May, NJ$593K33.51,830
- 7 Swan Ave Cape May, NJ$553K------
- 606 Madison Ave Cape May, NJ$791K------
- 954 Sewell Ave Cape May, NJ$857K432,744
- 610 Madison Ave Cape May, NJ$518K------
- 10 Swan Ave # B Cape May, NJ$1.06M----4,490
- 952 Sewell Ave Cape May, NJ$504K------
- 5 Swan Ave Cape May, NJ$592K32--
- 950 Sewell Ave Cape May, NJ$486K------
- 1001 Cape May Ave Cape May, NJ$819K----2,092
- 2 Swan Ave Cape May, NJ$682K42.5--
- 1001 Wenonah Ave Cape May, NJ$667K------
- 704 Madison Ave APT A Cape May, NJ$317K----870
- 505 Madison Ave Cape May, NJ$494K------
- 948 Sewell Ave Cape May, NJ$537K------
- 3 Swan Ave Cape May, NJ$671K------
- 704 Madison Ave APT B Cape May, NJ$289K------
- 971 Sewell Ave Cape May, NJ$531K------
- 507 Madison Ave Cape May, NJ$481K21--
- 967 Sewell Ave # 1 Cape May, NJ$390K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.