This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Views: 2,181 all time views
- HOA Fee: $240
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Sewer \ City, Water \ City Water, Views \ Scenic, Garage Count \ 2 Car Garage, Lot Size \ Under 1\2 Acre, Other \ Association Fee, Area Amenities \ Outdoor Activities, Area Amenities \ Biking, Area Amenities \ Aquatic Activities, Basement \ None, Area Description \ Historic \ Antique, Flooring \ Mixed, Area Amenities \ Area Fishing, Bath Tub and Shower, Community Type \ Beach Resort, Area Description \ Resort, Location \ Cul-de-sac, Special Market \ Vacation \ Second Home, Area Description \ Sand Beach
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,400 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2111222606
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $440-606K.
Market guideZillow predicts 08204 home values will fall 3.5% next year, compared to a 4.4% fall for West Cape May as a whole. Among 08204 homes, this home is valued 94.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 90.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 08204, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 46.2% higher than in West Cape May, and 81.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 08204 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in West Cape May.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 08204 home values.
- 230 Windsor Ave1 beds, 1 baths
2,032 sqft, 2,613 sqft lot, built in 1884
Nearby Schools in West Cape May
Data by GreatSchools.org