- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
604 N 23rd St, Philadelphia, PA 191303 beds, 2 baths, 1,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1,008 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2007 for $580,000
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 72
- Lot width: 14
- Parcel #: 151169000
- Zillow Home ID: 10241946
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 604 N 23rd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Fairmount-Spring Garden market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 14.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 58.9% lower than in Philadelphia, and 55.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Fairmount-Spring Garden home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fairmount-Spring Garden home values.
- 606 N 23rd St Philadelphia, PA$332K----1,414
- 602 N 23rd St Philadelphia, PA$371K----1,414
- 608 N 23rd St Philadelphia, PA$351K----1,414
- 600 N 23rd St Philadelphia, PA$387K522,070
- 610 N 23rd St Philadelphia, PA$489K----2,484
- 612 N 23rd St Philadelphia, PA$359K432,484
- 614 N 23rd St Philadelphia, PA------2,484
- 2320 Wallace St # B Philadelphia, PA$272K----1,400
- 2304 Wallace St Philadelphia, PA$373K321,248
- 2300-2302 Wallace St Philadelphia, PA$511K----2,210
- 2310 Wallace St Philadelphia, PA$487K----1,494
- 2306 Wallace St Philadelphia, PA$348K----1,248
- 2303 Green St Philadelphia, PA$981K----3,240
- 2301 Green St # C Philadelphia, PA------144
- 2301 Green St APT 2 Philadelphia, PA$313K221,095
- 2301 Green St # B Philadelphia, PA------144
- 2301 Green St # A Philadelphia, PA------144
- 2301 Green St APT 3 Philadelphia, PA$247K11965
- 2301 Green St APT 5 Philadelphia, PA$254K21965
- 2301 Green St APT 8 Philadelphia, PA$256K2--956
Nearby Schools in Philadelphia
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.