- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
604 N 6th St, Goshen, IN 465283 beds, 1 bath, 1,700 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,176 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2010 for $16,000
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,700 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1900
- Lot depth: 141
- Lot width: 58
- Parcel #: 201109231002000015
- Zillow Home ID: 50617726
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 604 N 6th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46528 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 42.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3% higher than in Goshen, and 1.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46528 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Goshen.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46528 home values.
- 301 Garden St Goshen, IN$80K3--1,392
- 304 E Oakridge Ave Goshen, IN$225K642,300
- 526 N 6th St Goshen, IN$127K40.52,065
- 309 Garden St Goshen, IN$84K311,002
- 316 E Oakridge Ave Goshen, IN$77K2--944
- 309 E Oakridge Ave Goshen, IN$49K1--662
- 628 N 6th St Goshen, IN$50K2--756
- 223 Garden St Goshen, IN$74K3--1,654
- 315 Garden St Goshen, IN$57K2--1,044
- 311 E Oakridge Ave Goshen, IN$82K311,296
- 301 Middlebury St Goshen, IN$314K6--5,630
- 313 Middlebury St Goshen, IN$57K1--740
- 315 E Oakridge Ave Goshen, IN$65K3--936
- 702 N 6th St Goshen, IN$69K4--2,197
- Arehart St IN$59K------
- 315 Middlebury St Goshen, IN$76K3--925
- 224 Garden St Goshen, IN$59K411,779
- 207 Garden St Goshen, IN$63K1--952
- Arehart St IN--------
- 705 Arehart St Goshen, IN$59K1--780
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292