604 S The Strand, Oceanside, CA 920544 beds, 4 baths, 3,028 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
John Beran 760-717-1229. firstname.lastname@example.org. www.johnberan.com. Call John today at 760-717-1229 to set up a private showing. Brokered And Advertised By: The Alan Shafran Group Listing Agent: John Beran
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- 9 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $1,975,000
- Price/sqft: $652
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 3 spaces
- Cooling System: Central, Living room, Parking Type: Garage Attached
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,028 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1502603200
- Zillow Home ID: 16582821
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 604 S The Strand
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92054 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 14.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 56% lower than in Oceanside, and 67.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 92054 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oceanside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92054 home values.
- 602 S The Strand Oceanside, CA$2.87M43.52,010
- 606 S The Strand Oceanside, CA$1.78M32.52,010
- 600 S The Strand Oceanside, CA$1.41M221,039
- 608 S The Strand Oceanside, CA$2.34M33.52,764
- 3456 Strand Oceanside, CA$1.19M43.252,600
- 612 S The Strand Oceanside, CA$1.94M341,852
- 524 S The Strand Oceanside, CA$1.67M11823
- 522 S The Strand Oceanside, CA$1.09M------
- 614 S The Strand Oceanside, CA$1.92M321,500
- 518 S The Strand Oceanside, CA$1.1M------
- Strand Oceanside, CA--------
- 112 Ash St Oceanside, CA$966K11--
- 620 S The Strand Oceanside, CA--------
- 516 S The Strand Oceanside, CA$4.23M442,945
- 602 S Pacific St # 608 Oceanside, CA$993K------
- 514 S The Strand Oceanside, CA$1.79M----3,740
- 520 S Pacific St Oceanside, CA$2.28M432,908
- 616 S Pacific St Oceanside, CA$1.12M32.51,921
- 518 S Pacific St Oceanside, CA$1.2M------
- 518 S Pacific St APT 3 Oceanside, CA$712KStudio1276
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!