- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
604 Stevens St, Bristol, CT 060104 beds, 2 baths, 1,766 sqft
Zillow predicts this property will sell for $127,141 if it's listed for sale as a foreclosure. This is 34.0% or $65,497 below the Zestimate® home valuation of $192,638. Learn more
- Lot: 0.74 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- 160 days on Zillow
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Jan 2005 for $179,900
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 0 space
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Partial Screens, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Pool Type \ Above Ground, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Private Well
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,766 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 0187275
- Zillow Home ID: 57702399
Foreclosure InformationWhat's this?Close
- Legal Disclaimer
Foreclosure information on Zillow is derived from public records data. The accuracy of the information is thus only as accurate as the public records from which it originates. It is highly recommended that you only use Zillow's foreclosure information as a starting point and contact a foreclosure specialist prior to making any decisions based on this information.
- Legal Disclaimer
|DATE||Home in default||$000,000|
|DATE||Previous sale||$000,000||The home was last sold for $000,000.|
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 604 Stevens Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06010 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 32.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Bristol, and 132.8% higher than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06010 home values.
- 605 Stevens St Bristol, CT$137K411,114
- 594 Stevens St Bristol, CT$234K32.51,230
- 589 Stevens St Bristol, CT$181K31.51,196
- 615 Stevens St Bristol, CT$256K422,496
- 614 Stevens St Bristol, CT$226K311,542
- 621 Stevens St Bristol, CT$257K42.51,716
- 585 Stevens St Bristol, CT$143K311,114
- 584 Stevens St Bristol, CT$179K42.51,952
- 225 Illinois Ave Bristol, CT$210K31.51,132
- 64 Driftwood Rd Bristol, CT$219K31.11,144
- 632 Stevens St Bristol, CT$266K322,076
- 74 Driftwood Rd Bristol, CT$260K52.52,195
- 574 Stevens St Bristol, CT$213K321,842
- 575 Stevens St Bristol, CT$221K321,352
- 104 Driftwood Rd Bristol, CT$230K321,963
- 114 Driftwood Rd Bristol, CT$217K321,872
- 637 Stevens St Bristol, CT$176K31.51,320
- 224 Illinois Ave Bristol, CT$231K31.51,132
- 44 Driftwood Rd Bristol, CT$210K31.51,521
- 84 Driftwood Rd Bristol, CT$231K32.51,298
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a foreclosure specialist
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.