Claim Your Home to Win
Enter for a chance to win $15,000 towards a remodel plus free custom artwork from Zillow.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $415-610K.
Improve This Home's Value
The return values below are estimates based on the region, home facts, and past sales data. Your situation may vary based on current finish level of the room, changing style trends, depreciation, and how much of the project budget is invested in structural changes vs. functional/cosmetic improvements.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 4,900 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- All time views: 3,706
- Last sold: Dec 2014 for $425,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $473
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 200 sqft
- Additional Listing Info: Accepting Backups
- Additional Listing Info: Continue to Show
- Additional Listing Info: Not Applicable / Not Disclosed
- Bedrooms: Master Suite/Retreat
- Building Type: Detached
- Cooling: None
- Dining Room: Dining Area in Family Room
- Dining Room: Eat in Kitchen
- Dining Room: No Formal Dining Room
- Fireplaces: Family Room
- Fireplaces: Free Standing
- Fireplaces: Yes
- Flooring: Carpet - Area
- Foundation: Masonry Perimeter
- Guest / Visitor Parking
- Off-Street Parking
- Heating: Forced Air
- Listing Class: Residential
- Listing Service: Limited Service
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell
- Lot Location: Cul-de-Sac
- Lot Size Area Maximum Units: Square Feet
- Lot Size Area Minimum Units: Square Feet
- Pool: Pool - No
- Roof: Composition
- Sewer Septic: Sewer Connected
- Sewer Septic: Sewer in Street
- Structure SqFt Source: Assessor
- Style: Traditional
- Subclass: Single Family Home
- View: Local/Neighborhood
- Water: Public
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 899 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1984
- Parcel #: 001165035000
- Zillow Home ID: 19308786
Popularity on Zillow
Nearby Schools in Monterey
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!