- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
604 Waverly St, Philadelphia, PA 191471,350 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1860
- Last sold: May 2012 for $309,999
- Price/sqft: $230
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,350 sqft
- Lot depth: 33
- Lot width: 15
- Parcel #: 051194100
- Zillow Home ID: 10196464
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 604 Waverly Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Center City East market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 26.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12.3% lower than in Philadelphia, and 4.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Center City East home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Center City East home values.
- 601 Addison St Philadelphia, PA--------
- 603 Addison St Philadelphia, PA$408K21858
- 406 S 6th St Philadelphia, PA$728K442,750
- 410 S 6th St Philadelphia, PA$813K----2,758
- 606 Waverly St Philadelphia, PA$417K11450
- 606 Pine St Philadelphia, PA$1.15M422,274
- 621 Addison St Philadelphia, PA$786K115,268
- 608 Pine St Philadelphia, PA$756K32.51,700
- 605 Addison St # 611 Philadelphia, PA$768K----1,387
- 404 S 6th St Philadelphia, PA$719K----2,208
- 610 Pine St Philadelphia, PA$715K421,840
- 604 Pine St Philadelphia, PA$770K----1,896
- 612 Pine St Philadelphia, PA$932K----2,040
- 614 Pine St APT 2R Philadelphia, PA$360K11--
- 602 Pine St Philadelphia, PA$752K----1,945
- 604 Addison St Philadelphia, PA$1.13M----2,865
- 600 Pine St Philadelphia, PA$786K34--
- 626 Addison Way Warrington, PA--------
- 606 Addison St Philadelphia, PA$1.16M4--2,865
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!