- Lot: 9,979 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Views: 10,780 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $599,950
- Last sale price/sqft: $263
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street, 0 space, 620 sqft
- Partial basement, 520 sqft
- View: Water
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Architecture \ Contemporary, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Basement \ None, Building Condition \ Very Good, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Den or office \ L, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Exterior \ See Remarks, Exterior \ Stone, Exterior \ Wood, Exterior \ Wood Products, Family room location \ U, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Floor Covering \ See Remarks, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Slab, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Interior Features \ Bath Off Master, Interior Features \ Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Interior Features \ Dining Room, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ U, Lot Details \ Dead End Street, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Brush, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Garden Space, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Level, Master bedroom location \ U, Parking Type \ Off Street, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Potential Terms \ FHA, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Senior exemption \ N, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Cable TV, Site Features \ Deck, Status \ P, Style \ 14, Utility room location \ L, View \ Lake, Water Source \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,280 sqft
- Parcel #: 3761700250
- Zillow Home ID: 48892473
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $420-959K.
Market guideZillow predicts Finn Hill home values will increase 8% next year, compared to a 8.4% rise for Kirkland as a whole. Among Finn Hill homes, this home is valued 11.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 4.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Finn Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 36.8% greater than in Kirkland, and 87.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Finn Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Kirkland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Finn Hill home values.
|6034 NE 135th St Kirkland, WA||$760K||4||2.5||2,680|
|6037 NE 135th St Kirkland, WA||$1.16M||4||3.25||3,530|
|6046 NE 135th St Kirkland, WA||$838K||5||3||3,370|
|13609 62nd Ave NE Kirkland, WA||$787K||3||3||3,250|
|13603 62nd Ave NE Kirkland, WA||$597K||3||2||1,850|
|6030 NE 135th St Kirkland, WA||$1.08M||6||3.75||3,890|
|6050 NE 135th St Kirkland, WA||$903K||4||2.5||3,590|
|6041 NE 135th St Kirkland, WA||$458K||3||1.75||1,550|
|13607 62nd Ave NE Kirkland, WA||$452K||3||1||1,320|
|6053 NE 135th St Kirkland, WA||$1.67M||4||3.5||4,130|
|13613 62nd Ave NE Kirkland, WA||$4.54M||5||5.25||6,880|
|6055 NE 135th St Kirkland, WA||$1.01M||4||2.5||3,730|
|13619 62nd Ave NE Kirkland, WA||--||Studio||--||2,520|
|13629 62nd Ave NE Kirkland, WA||$610K||3||1.5||1,300|
|13611 62ND Ave NE Kirkland, WA||--||--||--||--|
|6045 NE 135th St Kirkland, WA||$5.99M||4||5||5,270|
|6057 NE 135th St Kirkland, WA||$958K||4||2.5||3,310|
|6060 NE 135th St Kirkland, WA||$1.15M||5||4.1||4,342|
|13623 62nd Ave NE Kirkland, WA||$1.77M||3||1||1,340|
|13411 Holmes Point Dr NE Kirkland, WA||$1.05M||4||3.25||3,140|
Nearby Schools in Kirkland
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!