- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- 12 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,691 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $71,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $45
- MLS #: 07439488
- Flooring: Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 180 sqft
- Cooling Source \ Electric, Cooling Type \ Central, List Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Parking \ Garage, Roof Type \ Composition, Style \ Ranch, Property Type \ Single Family Detached, Water\Sewer \ Public Water, Amenities \ None, Exterior Features \ Deck\Patio, New Construction \ No, Rooms \ DR - Separate, Rooms \ LR Separate, Construction \ Wood Siding, Fireplace Location \ In Living Room, Heating Type \ Forced Air, Heating Source \ Gas, Lot Description \ Level Lot, Parking \ Attached, Water\Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Basement \ Slab\None, Parking \ 1 Car, Interior Features \ Other (See Remarks), Kitchen Equipment \ Other (See Remarks)
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,600 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 16 095 03 018
- Zillow Home ID: 14499095
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $82-125K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 30058 home values will increase 7.3% next year, compared to a 7.7% increase for Stone Mountain as a whole. Among 30058 homes, this home is 30% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 45.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30058, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31.4% higher than in Stone Mountain, and 370.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30058 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Stone Mountain.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30058 home values.
|6046 Pattillo Ln Lithonia, GA||$105K||3||2.5||1,858|
|6034 Pattillo Ln Lithonia, GA||$109K||3||2||1,574|
|6037 Pattillo Ln Lithonia, GA||$108K||4||2.5||1,858|
|6028 Pattillo Ln Lithonia, GA||$97K||3||3||1,624|
|6052 Pattillo Ln Lithonia, GA||$107K||3||2.5||1,882|
|6031 Pattillo Ln Lithonia, GA||$102K||3||2.5||1,840|
|6043 Pattillo Ln Lithonia, GA||$119K||4||2.5||1,859|
|6027 Pattillo Ln Lithonia, GA||$98K||3||2.5||1,746|
|6049 Pattillo Ln Lithonia, GA||$104K||3||2||1,732|
|6022 Pattillo Ln Lithonia, GA||$99K||3||2||1,775|
|6055 Pattillo Ln Lithonia, GA||$103K||3||2.5||1,856|
|6021 Pattillo Ln Lithonia, GA||$95K||4||2.5||1,698|
|793 Shadow Lake Dr Lithonia, GA||$96K||3||2.5||1,858|
|789 Shadow Lake Dr Lithonia, GA||$90K||3||2.5||1,790|
|6055 Pattillo Ln # R Lithonia, GA||$91K||--||--||1,125|
|6018 Pattillo Ln Lithonia, GA||$94K||3||2||1,654|
|6015 Pattillo Ln Lithonia, GA||$95K||4||2.5||1,698|
|785 Shadow Lake Dr Lithonia, GA||$97K||3||2.5||2,030|
|789 Shadow Lakes Dr Lithonia, GA||$87K||2||3||2,030|
|781 Shadow Lake Dr Lithonia, GA||$97K||3||2.5||2,030|
Nearby Schools in Stone Mountain
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!