- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- Views: 1,281 all time views
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2015
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 506 sqft
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Oven/Range-Electric, Appliances \ Refrugerator, Architectural Style \ Ranch, Cool \ CeilingPaddleFans, Cool \ CentralElectric, Eating Area \ BreakfastBar, Eating Area \ EatInKitchen, Eating Area \ FormalDiningRoom, Equipment \ SmokeAlarm, Equipment \ WaterSoftenerPaid, Exterior \ Brick, Exterior Amenities \ BarnMini, Exterior Amenities \ DrivewayConcrete, Fireplace Description \ NoFireplace, Foundation \ Crawl, Garage Parking Other \ FinGarage, Garage Parking Other \ GarDrOpenr, Garage Parking Other \ ServiceDoor, Heat \ ForcedAir, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Interior \ Attic Access, Interior \ Hardwood Floors, Interior \ Window Wood, Interior \ Wood Work Painted, Lot Information \ TreeMature, Master Bedroom Description \ Main Level, Optional Level Below Grade \ No Basement, Porch \ PatioOpen, Porch \ PorchCovrd, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Trans Type \ Sale, Utility Options \ Cable Connected, Utility Options \ High Speed Internet Avail, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Private Well, Water Heater \ Gas
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,322 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1972
- Parcel #: 491607101032000300
- Zillow Home ID: 1130512
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $110-120K.
Market guideZillow predicts 46259 home values will increase 2.5% next year, compared to a 2.1% increase for Indianapolis Metro as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46259, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 53% lower than in Indianapolis Metro, and 70.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 46259 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46259 home values.
|6030 S Routiers Ave Indianapolis, IN||$116K||3||2||1,414|
|6050 S Routiers Ave Indianapolis, IN||$128K||4||1.5||1,870|
|6020 S Routiers Ave Indianapolis, IN||$133K||4||1.5||1,904|
|6106 S Routiers Ave Indianapolis, IN||$128K||3||1.5||1,960|
|6049 S Routiers Ave Indianapolis, IN||$121K||3||1||1,635|
|6039 S Routiers Ave Indianapolis, IN||$182K||4||2.5||3,400|
|6019 S Routiers Ave Indianapolis, IN||$130K||4||3||1,974|
|8217 E Edgewood Ave Indianapolis, IN||$140K||4||2.5||1,925|
|6116 S Routiers Ave Indianapolis, IN||$126K||4||1.5||1,904|
|6113 S Routiers Ave Indianapolis, IN||$122K||4||3||1,980|
|8145 E Edgewood Ave Indianapolis, IN||$104K||3||1||960|
|8227 E Edgewood Ave Indianapolis, IN||$141K||4||3||2,035|
|8121 E Edgewood Ave Indianapolis, IN||--||--||--||--|
|6126 S Routiers Ave Indianapolis, IN||$116K||3||2||1,501|
|6032 S Eaton Ave Indianapolis, IN||$118K||3||2||2,220|
|6031 S Eaton Ave Indianapolis, IN||$123K||3||1.5||1,998|
|6125 S Routiers Ave Indianapolis, IN||$114K||3||1||1,458|
|8237 E Edgewood Ave Indianapolis, IN||$113K||3||1||1,484|
|8228 Oris Ct Indianapolis, IN||$112K||3||--||1,473|
|8222 Oris Ct Indianapolis, IN||$130K||4||1.5||1,980|
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!