- Lot: 3.09 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- Views: 3,378 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $100,975
- Last sale price/sqft: $72
- Flooring: Laminate
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Detached, 864 sqft
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Bank/REO Owned \ Y, Basement \ None, Building Information \ Modular, Dining room location \ L, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Wood Products, Floor Covering \ Laminate, Form 17 \ Not Provided, Foundation \ Concrete Ribbon, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Interior Features \ Bath Off Master, Interior Features \ Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Kitchen location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Level, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Pasture, Master bedroom location \ M, Parking Type \ Carport-Detached, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Potential Terms \ FHA, Preliminary title ordered \ N, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Senior exemption \ N, Sewer \ Septic, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Barn, Site Features \ Deck, Site Features \ Hot Tub/Spa, Status \ P, Style \ 10, Utility room location \ M, View \ Lake, View \ Territorial, Water Source \ Individual Well, Waterfront \ Lake, Waterfront \ No Bank
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,404 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 220301400040
- Zillow Home ID: 60924223
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $116-248K.
Market guideZillow predicts Washington home values will increase 5.9% next year. Among 98584 homes, this home is valued 2.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 38.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98584, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.1% greater than in Shelton, and 143.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98584 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Shelton.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|6012 SE Arcadia Rd Shelton, WA||$106K||1||1||624|
|6010 SE Arcadia Rd Shelton, WA||$123K||1||1||624|
|6070 SE Arcadia Rd Shelton, WA||$336K||3||3||1,935|
|5930 SE Arcadia Rd Shelton, WA||$284K||3||2||2,037|
|5900 SE Arcadia Rd Shelton, WA||$330K||4||2.5||1,920|
|6140 SE Arcadia Rd Shelton, WA||$171K||3||2||1,344|
|5981 SE Arcadia Rd Shelton, WA||$381K||4||2||3,022|
|5830 SE Arcadia Rd Shelton, WA||$204K||3||2||1,620|
|6220 SE Arcadia Rd Shelton, WA||$499K||4||3.5||3,044|
|5870 SE Arcadia Rd Shelton, WA||$125K||2||1||962|
|5901 SE Arcadia Rd Shelton, WA||$278K||3||3||1,790|
|180 SE Weston Rd Shelton, WA||$329K||4||3||2,474|
|6141 SE Arcadia Rd Shelton, WA||$249K||3||2||1,080|
|109 SE Weston Rd Shelton, WA||$253K||3||2||2,020|
|201 SE Weston Rd Shelton, WA||$351K||3||2||2,168|
|221 SE Weston Rd Shelton, WA||$329K||3||3||2,146|
|5836 SE Arcadia Rd Shelton, WA||$397K||3||3||2,078|
|6354 SE Arcadia Rd Shelton, WA||$303K||3||2||1,520|
|5833 SE Arcadia Rd Shelton, WA||$423K||3||3||2,472|
|6292 SE Arcadia Rd Shelton, WA||$101K||2||1||840|
Nearby Schools in Shelton
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!