6041 SE 124th Ave, Portland, OR 972362 beds, 2 baths, 1,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $133,100
- Price/sqft: $121
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,100 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1962
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 146
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: R335322
- Zillow Home ID: 54003160
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6041 Se 124th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Pleasant Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 54.8% greater than in Portland, and 8.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Pleasant Valley home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Pleasant Valley home values.
- 6025 SE 124th Ave Portland, OR$192K31.51,740
- 12315 SE Carlton St Portland, OR$145K11674
- 12331 SE Carlton St Portland, OR$158K21864
- 12303 SE Carlton St Portland, OR$167K211,064
- 12333 SE Martins Ct Portland, OR$187K321,311
- 6106 SE 124th Ave Portland, OR$149K211,040
- 6038 SE 124th Ave Portland, OR$171K311,548
- 6032 SE 122nd Ave # 6040 Portland, OR$536K6105,080
- 12314 SE Carlton St Portland, OR$147K21912
- 12330 SE Carlton St Portland, OR$156K311,143
- 12327 SE Martins Ct Portland, OR$186K321,311
- 6118 SE 124th Ave Portland, OR$158K21864
- 6022 SE 124th Ave Portland, OR$156K211,036
- 12225 SE Carlton St Portland, OR$160K21928
- 12300 SE Carlton St Portland, OR$166K311,104
- 12400 SE Carlton St Portland, OR$139K31898
- 5918 SE 122nd Ave Portland, OR$973K----768
- 12321 SE Martins Ct Portland, OR$203K321,311
- 12410 SE Carlton St Portland, OR$141K21754
- 12224 SE Carlton St Portland, OR$216K21.51,204
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.