6047 N Oxford St, Indianapolis, IN 462202 beds, 1 bath, 2,381 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- 97 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air, Stove
- Last sold: Jun 2012
- MLS #: 21300466
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 280 sqft
- Partial basement
- Security System
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,381 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1951
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 156
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 490705108002021874
- Zillow Home ID: 1259263
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6047 N Oxford Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46220, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.7% lower than in Indianapolis Metro, and 43% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 46220 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 6043 N Oxford St Indianapolis, IN$175K----2,094
- 6051 N Oxford St Indianapolis, IN$131K3--1,218
- 6061 N Oxford St Indianapolis, IN$184K312,708
- 6039 N Oxford St Indianapolis, IN$127K2--1,093
- 6075 N Oxford St Indianapolis, IN$153K2--1,783
- 5917 N Oxford St Indianapolis, IN$145K3--1,387
- 6030 N Parker Ave Indianapolis, IN$172K3--1,250
- 5934 N Parker Ave Indianapolis, IN$141K2--884
- 6099 N Oxford St Indianapolis, IN$160K2--1,817
- 6032 N Oxford St Indianapolis, IN$188K321,909
- 6028 N Oxford St Indianapolis, IN$160K3--1,692
- 6050 N Oxford St Indianapolis, IN$129K3--1,117
- 6040 N Parker Ave Indianapolis, IN$167K2--1,347
- 6012 N Oxford St Indianapolis, IN$181K322,714
- 5930 N Parker Ave Indianapolis, IN$174K322,157
- 6060 N Oxford St Indianapolis, IN$145K3--1,230
- 5915 N Oxford St Indianapolis, IN$175K3--2,042
- 6000 N Oxford St Indianapolis, IN$157K3--1,420
- 5920 N Parker Ave Indianapolis, IN$218K423,915
- 6070 N Oxford St Indianapolis, IN$175K322,560
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!