6048 Catlin Dr, Tampa, FL 336475 beds, 3 baths, 2,704 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $301,000
- Price/sqft: $111
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 580 sqft
- Sports Court
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,704 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 101
- Parcel #: 0339682148
- Zillow Home ID: 66731395
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6048 Catlin Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Tampa Palms market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 61% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 45.3% lower than in Tampa, and 55.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Tampa Palms home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Tampa Palms home values.
- 6050 Catlin Dr Tampa, FL$262K322,158
- 6046 Catlin Dr Tampa, FL$335K42.53,111
- 6044 Catlin Dr Tampa, FL$327K533,056
- 6035 Catlin Dr Tampa, FL$274K432,401
- 6037 Catlin Dr Tampa, FL$316K432,370
- 6039 Catlin Dr Tampa, FL$378K43.53,038
- 6033 Catlin Dr Tampa, FL$317K432,730
- 6041 Catlin Dr Tampa, FL$311K433,005
- 6042 Catlin Dr Tampa, FL$379K543,155
- 6043 Catlin Dr Tampa, FL$353K432,730
- 6031 Catlin Dr Tampa, FL$340K432,358
- 6040 Catlin Dr Tampa, FL$345K432,406
- 6029 Catlin Dr Tampa, FL$371K443,071
- 17201 Keely Dr Tampa, FL$348K432,304
- 6027 Catlin Dr Tampa, FL$290K332,246
- 6025 Catlin Dr Tampa, FL$315K432,255
- 6023 Catlin Dr Tampa, FL$357K433,391
- 17203 Keely Dr Tampa, FL$314K42.52,872
- 17202 Keely Dr Tampa, FL$509K653,911
- 6021 Catlin Dr Tampa, FL$316K433,005
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!