605 Beacon St, Manchester, NH 031048 beds, 3 baths, 4,561 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1910
- 169 days on Zillow
- Heating: Other
- Price/sqft: $61
- MLS #: 4312589
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: On street, 2 spaces
- View: City
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 17
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 4,561 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: MNCH M:0089 B:000 L:0016
- Zillow Home ID: 74327399
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 605 Beacon Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 03104 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 22.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31.4% lower than in Manchester, and 64.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 03104 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Manchester.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03104 home values.
- 607 Beacon St # 3 Manchester, NH$101K21900
- 607 Beacon St # 2 Manchester, NH$101K311,500
- 611 Beacon St Manchester, NH$150K421,824
- 600 Beacon St Manchester, NH$249K42.52,382
- 612 Beacon St Manchester, NH$200K432,940
- 593 Beacon St Manchester, NH$292K834,491
- 617 Beacon St Manchester, NH$191K31.51,468
- 625 Beacon St Manchester, NH$186K21.51,531
- 627 Beacon St Manchester, NH$174K21.51,547
- 626 Beacon St Manchester, NH$114K------
- 507 Concord St Manchester, NH$195K321,819
- 525 Concord St Manchester, NH$234K32.52,300
- 583 Beacon St Manchester, NH$220K41.52,017
- 450 Lowell St Manchester, NH$291K322,428
- 446 Lowell St Manchester, NH$244K422,979
- 501 Concord St Manchester, NH$167K311,682
- 459 Lowell St Manchester, NH$177K31.51,434
- 495 Concord St Manchester, NH$214K622,666
- 540 Concord St Manchester, NH$189K31.51,778
- 440 Lowell St Manchester, NH$141K211,275
Nearby Schools in Manchester
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.