- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
605 E 30th St, Baltimore, MD 212183 beds, 1 bath
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,080 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $26,500
- Unit count: 1
- Lot depth: 74
- Lot width: 14
- Parcel #: 4072A014
- Zillow Home ID: 36459260
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 605 E 30th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Better Waverly market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 50.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 48.1% greater than in Baltimore, and 355.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Better Waverly home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Better Waverly home values.
- 607 E 30th St Baltimore, MD$34K------
- 603 E 30th St Baltimore, MD$86K------
- 609 E 30th St Baltimore, MD$38K------
- 611 E 30th St Baltimore, MD$48K------
- 601 E 30th St Baltimore, MD$70K------
- 613 E 30th St Baltimore, MD$69K311,675
- 615 E 30th St Baltimore, MD$67K31--
- Frisby St Baltimore, MD$109K--11,056
- E 29th St Baltimore, MD$70K------
- 608 E 29th St Baltimore, MD$44K------
- 610 E 29th St Baltimore, MD$33K31--
- 612 E 29th St Baltimore, MD$54K------
- 617 E 30th St Baltimore, MD$90K------
- 614 E 29th St Baltimore, MD$54K------
- 513 E 30th St Baltimore, MD$63K------
- 616 E 29th St Baltimore, MD$38K31--
- 619 E 30th St Baltimore, MD$33K------
- 600 E 29th St Baltimore, MD$54K------
- 2944 Lomond Pl # 96 Abingdon, MD$309K--2.52,118
- 2942 Lomond Pl # 95 Abingdon, MD$279K--2.51,792
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.