605 E 37th St, Charlotte, NC 282054 beds, 2 baths, 2,350 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.67 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2006 for $410,000
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,350 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1965
- Parcel #: 09110605
- Zillow Home ID: 6192518
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 605 E 37th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Charlotte market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 57.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 38.8% lower than in Charlotte, and 120.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help North Charlotte home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Charlotte home values.
- 611 E 37th St Charlotte, NC$449K33.52,300
- 525 E 37th St Charlotte, NC$287K32.51,516
- 619 E 37th St Charlotte, NC$294K31--
- 617 E 37th St Charlotte, NC$349K332,352
- 3414 Chagall Ct Charlotte, NC$158K22.51,348
- 3418 Chagall Ct Charlotte, NC$158K32.51,356
- 3422 Chagall Ct Charlotte, NC$159K22.51,408
- 517 E 37th St Charlotte, NC$185K21882
- 3426 Chagall Ct Charlotte, NC$170K22.51,328
- 619 E 37th St Charlotte, NC$109KStudio--1,078
- 608 E 37th St Charlotte, NC$282K321,400
- 3430 Chagall Ct Charlotte, NC$157K231,356
- 616 E 37th St Charlotte, NC$174K21851
- 600 E 37th St Charlotte, NC$327K32.51,691
- 3434 Chagall Ct Charlotte, NC$155K22.51,348
- 701 E 37th St Charlotte, NC$161K21850
- 705 E 37th St Charlotte, NC$180K21911
- 620 E 37th St Charlotte, NC$334K221,816
- 511 E 37th St Charlotte, NC$230K311,064
- 3438 Chagall Ct Charlotte, NC$164K22.51,348
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.